Saturday, August 21, 2004

Politics: Michelle Malkin is an idiot

First, she wrote a book called "In Defense of Internment: The Case for Racial Profiling in World War II and the War on Terror," which, at time of posting, was no. 6 on Amazon's selling list. I'm pretty sure most intelligent individuals and even sixth grade social studies textbooks get that internment in WWII wasn't a good thing. Now, I haven't read the book, and maybe this chick is smarter than me. But somehow, I really really really doubt it. And here's some decent proof:

She goes on Hardball and tries to spread the rumor (using the FoxNews "some people say" method) that John Kerry shot himself on purpose to get the wounds for his Purple Heart. This link contains the Quicktime video as proof--I wouldn't believe it either without seeing it. Chris Matthews tears her apart. Actually, he feeds her a grenade and watches it explode in her stomach.

This is AMAZING. Oh my God, go watch this clip.

No comments: