Thursday, November 11, 2004

Film: Farenheit 9/11 1/2

Fifty-one percent of the American people lacked information (in this election) and we want to educate and enlighten them. They weren't told the truth. We're communicators and it's up to us to start doing it now.
Something tells me Michael Moore is not going to be the one to educate them. Anybody else think that Moore has worn out his welcome on the liberal scene? Moore might be best served by returning to his anti-corporate Naderesque politics, instead of his ultra-left manipulation tactics. Columbine was a lot more balanced than the Right would like to admit, and Fahrenheit more unbalanced than the Left would like to admit.

How about Michael Moore doing a documenatry on obesity? No, I'm serious. Quit laughing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've never really liked Michael Moore. I see him less as an activist and more as a liberal bully. While I agree with a few of the things he's done, I can't bring myself to support everything he's done, especially in regards to his more recent propaganda-style work. I will admit that I enjoy it when he puts greedy "trickle-down economics" execs on the spot. Why is he doing a sequel? Is he doing it so he can claim victory when Bush doesn't even run in 2008?

James.

Garrett said...

I'm convinced that Moore has become an entertainer, but still wants to be viewed as a public servant. And I just don't buy that.

Anonymous said...

cause a sequel is pretty much a guranteed blockbuster on a very small investment...

yeah, he needs to go away. he's kind of a douche.

and yes, he is a bit fat.

Anonymous said...

guaranteed even...

and this is ken.