Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Pop Culture: Sunni debate

not the Muslims. the gummi bear.

Courtney and I found this site while we were debating whether Sunni Gummi was a child or an adult (the official word--teenager). I said child, she said adult, yet she says that I'm not right. Though I'm pretty damn sure Sunni is a kid, and I won. If I won, we went to Taco Bell. If she won, we went to Subway. We're going to Subway anyway since I'd prefer to not be a fat hoss for the rest of my life, but if you agree that Sunni is a kid, please leave a comment.

So this site, yeah, it has like fraggles and knight rider and stuff. It rocks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew Sunni was older than little Cubbi, but I would have guessed that she was a pre-teen. Do we have an exact age? I think you still win if she's under 18.

*Beth*

Anonymous said...

I always thought of Sunni as a young teenager, so I'd go with child. Much though it pains me to disagree with Courtney. :)
~Cat