Saturday, August 21, 2004

Politics: Kerry's new ad - straight for the jugular

Is the Bush campaign guilty of coordination w/ the Swift Boat Veterans? It wouldn't be hard to believe, given what he and his campaign cronies have pulled off in the past.

Check this out. Straight from every Dem's favorite Donkey, John McCain. I mean, does anybody question the crap the Bush campaign pulled on McCain in 2000? The push-polling and such? Is there any doubt about this stuff? I think it's been all very well documented. Though I'm sure someone will say "show me," to which I say, "Is your Google broken?"

And does anybody else wonder why McCain was campaigning for Bush in Arizona and New Mexico and the such? I mean, this guy was a potential Kerry VP pick! Is it really dems vs. pubs anymore, or is Bush and his supporters vs. everybody else on the planet?

One thing for sure. This is going to be the nastiest election in anyone's memory.

No comments: