Saturday, August 28, 2004

Politics: shameful tactics

The Bush camp tricks are no secret to anybody. I mean, I haven't seen one conservative blogger even try to refute that Bush/Rove played dirty against John McCain, Max Cleland, etc. Now, plenty of conservative bloggers seem to think its just not that big of a deal. I can handle that as fair play: I don't give a flip about what Kerry did or did not do in Cambodia, or if he flip-flopped about whether he wanted mustard or relish on his hot dog campaigning in Podunk last week, and lots of conservatives do. I don't know why they do, and they don't know why I care about the Bush camp trashing people who got shot at for their country (damn effective strategy, apparently). So we'll just have to agree to disagree on some things.

But it's nice to see that even Bob Dole, hardly a Kerry-lover, thinks Bush campaign tactics are piss-poor.

No comments: