Thursday, April 20, 2006

Happy 4.20 day!

Although I was unsuccessful talking my daily bong-smoking patient down from his chronic blunt ledge, Sparkgrass will celebrate 4.20 day with congrats to our very own Aashoo, who deserves props for being named a Howard Hughes Medical Institute scholar. That means he'll be placed in a box for a year and turned into a researcher of some sort. But it's prestigious anyway, even if it's punishing. We know the incubation-with-dorks will not phase his wondrousness or wonderfulness.

3 comments:

Pepper said...

Hmm...I kind of like the idea of placing Aashoo in a Skinner box. For scientific purposes, of course.

Garrett said...

a box where you can sleep all you want and have an endless supply of cocaine? That sounds fine to me.

Aashoo said...

Thanks guys...
I hope whatever kind of box this is at least has air holes. I mean geez.
And do you think incubating dorks together is kind of like incubating bacteria: exponential growth? Growth of what? I shudder to think.