Sunday, April 17, 2005

Politics: Michael Savage pissing me off (imagine that)

Why? Because I saw his new book at Barnes and Noble the other day.

The title: Liberalism is a Mental Disorder : Savage Solutions.

Thanks for encouraging the stigma of mental illness, asshole.

I mean, if you're going to write a hack piece of talking point bullshit, at least name it something cool like South Park Conservatives : The Revolt Against Liberal Media Bias. Written by Manhattan Institute wanker Brian C. Anderson, it might not be worth the paper it's printed on. But at least the title is pretty cool and doesn't further reinforce negative images of those who suffer from mental illness

I would consider myself a South Park liberal, even if Matt Stone and Trey Parker are the biggest dicks on the planet. At least they're also the funniest dicks on the planet. So it works out.

No comments: