Friday, November 5, 2004

Politics: no major damage so far

One day after Bush earned his 'political capital,' he has made a move I strongly agree with. He's getting Laura another Scottie! Miss Beazly will join Barney in the West Wing.

Now, I'd be wrong to say I didn't prefer Clinton's black lab, Buddy. But Scotties are awesome too.

So three things I'd rather do with Bush than Kerry: watch a baseball game, throw back a Newcastle, play with dogs. That might be it. But Bush has already raised my approval of him by 50% by getting a new dog.

Now, if he'd just let the Scotties have control over his social security plans, we might all be saved.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha i guess you missed the news about bush increasing the debt ceiling today? a bunch of people were fuming about that.

mikey!

Anonymous said...

Scotties are cute, but if he wanted me in his corner, Bush would have gotten a pound puppy.

*Beth*

Garrett said...

Good point, Beth. I was sorta expecting him to appoint Barney to a consulship... urr... cabinet position.

Mikey, did you have to pee on my sunshine?! :)