Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Tagged and unwilling... so I say

I am told that failing to blog a response once you've been tagged (thanks, Josh) is like throwing up on the Japanese Premiere's shoes. So here it goes:

A - Available or Married? Married
B - Best Moment? I'm way too sour to figure that one out.
C - Cake or Pie? Cake
D - Drink of choice? Diet Sunkist
E - Essential Item? Breath mints.
F - Favorite Colour? Blue
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Bears.
H - Hometown? Ashland, Ky
I - Indulgence? Taco Bell
J - January or February? March.
K - Kids & names? Derby and Julep, retriever mutts.
L - Life is incomplete without? Sleep.
M - Marriage Date? July 10, 2004.
N - Number of Siblings? 0. I drowned them all.
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges, but they're too damn messy.
P - Phobias/Fears: Pea soup. That gooey stuff they use to glue fake credit cards to paper.
Q - Favorite Quotation? "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation" -Thoreau; "Mr. Plow, that's my name! That name again is Mr. Plow." -Homer.
R - Reason to Smile? Dogs in bed each morning.
S - Season? Fall.
T - Tag three people! Matz, Geoff, and... well Josh already tagged Kyle...
U - Unknown fact about me: Indie rock star in a previous life. I think my redneck conserva-nazi Rush Limbaugh fandom past is well documented.
V - Vegetable you hate? Olives.
W - Worst habit? Google reader.
Y - Your favorite food? Giovanni's Pizza.
Z - Zodiac? Capricorn.

1 comment:

Geoff said...

I guess I've got to respond as well...

A - Available or Married? Neither... "it's complicated"
B - Best Moment? Too many to choose from :)
C - Cake or Pie? Pie (nothing's as good as pie!)
D - Drink of choice? Constant Buzz at Dominick's
E - Essential Item? Computer w/ internet access
F - Favorite Colour? Red
G - Gummi Bears or Worms? Worms
H - Hometown? Wilton, CT
I - Indulgence? Wendy's Frosty
J - January or February? February - who can go wrong with Valentine's Day AND President's day? :)
K - Kids & names? None yet... but maybe someday
L - Life is incomplete without? Love
M - Marriage Date? TBD (if they ever allow me to get married!!)
N - Number of Siblings? 2 (Jared and Erin)
O - Oranges or apples? Oranges are a fruit from God!
P - Phobias/Fears: Heights, gives me that queezy feeling in my stomach
Q - Favorite Quotation? I haven't though about that since my high school yearbook!
R - Reason to Smile? Being alive!
S - Season? Summer in Michigan
T - Tag three people! Erin and anyone else who regularly reads this blog!
U - Unknown fact about me: I was a professional model and actor as a child... too bad I lost all that cuteness :)
V - Vegetable you hate? Sweet Potatoes
W - Worst habit? Back seat driver
Y - Your favorite food? Tie between lasagna and beef stroganoff
Z - Zodiac? Taurus, but just barely!