Monday, July 11, 2005

Pop Culture: Random T-Shirts

I found these funny. I know it's just a corporation trying to make money by putting out slightly odd humored shirts that "appeal to the young folk". And by finding these funny I've bought in to that whole mass produced stereotypical hip. I know I'll never buy or wear one of these. And sure, every now and then I sing along with Avril Lavigne (who's name is not in the Blogger dictionary). Watch'a gonna do about it.





If you really want to read about shallow, irrelevant people doing shallow, irrelevant things, tune in to The Superficial.com .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, don't think so hard about it and just laugh. I can't beleive you're feeling guilty about a joke that you find funny because it was made by a profit-making corporation. Chill out.

Garrett said...

Forgive Matt's guilty sense of humor. He's Jewish, after all :0)