Saturday, January 27, 2007

I'm trying new template stuff from the new blogger. We'll see what this thing actually winds up looking like, or if I should just go back to the old look.

UPDATE: I think I'm comfortable with this color scheme, and cleaning up the ads. I wasn't exactly paying my bills with them, and everything just looks cleaner now. I'm trying to update some of the old posts with labels, but geez that gets boring after about 50 posts. If you think the new look sucks, or is a major improvement, let me know.

3 comments:

Kyle said...

Major improvement. But the stark white background makes the page a little too bright for my comfort. This is much easier to read, though, and I like it.

Garrett said...

Courtney said the same thing, so I'm gonna try the baby blueish background now. I might try to darken up the link text later as well, but I think it might work for now.

Anonymous said...

I dig it too :)