Monday, September 20, 2004

School: Respiratory Final

I think it's safe to say at this point that the only reason they give us tests is to hurt my feelings :*0(

Any ideas on possible alternate career plans? I started looking at public policy grad schools, but I doubt any of them would want a disgruntled underachieving med student w/ an English degree from a podunk state school whose thesis employed techniques that haven't been considered valid since the 70's. I could go to law school, but I think I would wind up drowning my classmates at the bottom of a river. Hey, jailbird! That could be my alternate career plan... hmm...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's kicking my ass too. but maybe the 4 miskeys will help, and hopefully there are more plus some queries. ugh. i have never worked this hard and accomplished so little. you're not alone sparky.

michael

Garrett said...

yeah, there seems to be a pretty high correlation between questions i missed and questions queried... not high enough to prove causality unfortunately :)

i think your statement "i've never worked so hard to do so bad" or whatever you said is perfect, and i agree 100%.